Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missin You


And I feel like I'm lost, and not really here
but when you whisper those words, i just disappear
I feel like you miss all the good things I say,
but no matter how far we drift,
I'll always pray, That our love will endure
whatever they say

And I feel like I miss all the good things you say
And I'll ask why you don't, and you just look away,
In my mind all I see is us in dismay
But your there for me baby, at the end of the day

And I'll do what I can, for this to be real
And I'll do what you want, if it means you'll be here

And I fall to the ground, I just don't know why
That all I can see is love, in your beautiful eyes
You pick me up honey, whenever I'm down
Just here me when I say that
I n e e d y o u r i g h t n o w



photo at top by ~drart

1 comment:

Cindy Loven said...

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the comment...if your interested in learning to make your own cards I would really recommend visiting a site called Split Coast Stampers...
www.splitcoaststampers.com

tons of info there..

again thanks
~Cindy~